Air Conditioning and Ventilation
QMS understands the need of specialist management and maintenance of HVAC systems especially of medium to large commercial and residential buildings where safe and healthy building conditions are regulated with respect to temperature and humidity.
We therefore offer health and safety advice as well as all-encompassing maintenance programs to all our Clients.
Our engineers provide regular checks and testing to ensure that the performance of your equipment is as high as possible. This service includes energy efficiency checks and upgrades, cleaning, balancing and filtration changes.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Air Cleaners
- New Installations
- Air Conditioning Control Systems
- VRV-VRF Air Conditioning Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Single or Multi Split Air Conditioning Systems
- Air Handling Units (AHU’s)
- Comms Rooms
- Data Centres
- Fan Coil Units (FCU’s)
- Fan Coil Unit Ductwork, Plenums and Grilles
- F-gas Inspections
- Legionella Testing
Our Air Conditioning Planned Preventative Maintenance agreements will:
- Validate any manufacturer’s warranty
- Enhance equipment life
- Maximise performance and energy efficiency
- Keep the air quality to a high standard
- Comply with current regulations